Design & Plan Your Self-Build
Since 2009, the Feeling Homes team has developed associations with independent Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) architects and planning consultants spread regionally around the South. Our aim is to make it easier for you to meet with the extended team so they can get inspired by your ideas for your project from the off. You will also benefit from their knowledge of the surrounding area as well as their relationships with the local authorities.
Our unique approach has all the advantages of a turnkey package while keeping you involved in building your own home at each stage and allowing you control of the budget. Our team will model the house to ensure the layout and performance is best suited to the way you and your family lives. Within this, we will suggest the appropriate products, construction systems and build route. We will also arrange and oversee the following:
- Fact finding and budget Assessment
- Feasibility Study
- Conceptual Designs and 3D models
- Planning Drawings and supporting information
- Construction / Building regulation drawings
- Detailed Specification and room schedules
- Mechanical design and running costs
- Build Program and Cash flow forecast
When Feeling Homes becomes involved in the journey to your custom-build, you can rest assured we will have the greatest respect for the brief and budget. The design and construction team work closely together. We will undertake value engineering throughout the design process to ensure the final design of your self-build is achievable within the budget set.
Our promises to you:
- You know the cost – We will work to your budget from the design stage and control the costs throughout the self-build process so there are no surprises later on.
- You get added value – We have a wealth of experience and plenty of creative ideas to help build your dream house.
- You can talk to us – We are always at the end of the phone. You know we'll be there when you need to talk. We build personal relationships with our clients that last all the way through each project.
- You know what to expect – At an early stage, we will provide 3D walkthroughs so you can visualise your custom-build. A high quality finish comes as standard.
- You are involved at every stage – The client is at the heart of all bespoke home design solutions. We will work to accommodate your needs and achieve your vision.
Do you want more information on the design and planning process or further details on how we will support you as you build your own home? Contact us today. Alternatively, fill in our online form for a no- obligation free quotation.